Monday, June 1, 2009

From Carmen

Alex,

I got in very late last night and didn't want to call that late.  Thanks for returning the call.  

I wasn't clear on how Melanie died.  At first I thought it might have been a car accident since her husband was mentioned as being in the hospital.  Today I looked for an obituary on line and found the Norwalk Hour article on how she died.  

I feel very sad about her passing.  So much life ahead of her, such a bright star of energy wherever she went, whomever she met.  Although I did not know her as well as you and others she still affected me with her energy, her kindness, and that fabulous smile.

My condolences to you, and all the others who mourn her passing.

Love and blessings,

Carmen

1 comment:

Alex G. Nason said...

Thanks Carmen. I still have a hard time believing she has passed. - Alex