Monday, August 5, 2013

We will always have Melanie in our lives, she is always watching over us.

Hello,

I knew Melanie from the time I was born because my mother, Ellen, had been a friend and client of hers at the many hair salons she worked at. I grew up with Melanie cutting my hair and giving me life advice. She helped shape me into the person i have become today. I can remember talking with Mel about my wedding and how i wanted her to be there and do my hair and celebrate the day with me. Now, four and half years later, my wedding day is weeks away and I can't help thinking about Mel and how much i wish she was still here to see this day come. I know she will be there in spirit shining the sun brightly down upon our day. But i still miss her terribly and it brings me to tears that she was taken from us. She was a wonderfully amazing person and friend. I'll never forget her or her lessons about being a truly good person in everything that you do. I have a tattoo in memory of Mel and every time i look at it, I remember the good things. Her smile and laugh, the way that no matter what problem i had she would help me and guide me in the right direction. From time to time I look at her pictures and just remember our time together. It's true that the good die young. I'll never forget Mel. Her spirit lives on in all of us, her friends and family.

I just want to share this because Melanie was a huge piece of my life that was taken away too early. We will always have Melanie in our lives, she is always watching over us.

Sincerely,
Kaitlin Ming

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I knew Melanie myself I was her neice never got my chance to spend with her like my cousins did.i miss her ever so .